Monday, July 24, 2006

4 weeks and counting!


She's in there somewhere!

I have a funny feeling we aren’t going to make the caesarian date.....

Life’s about to change in a big way. I can honestly say im happy for it to do so.
If i never have another hangover again so be it. Although I doubt it.


Life’s weird though. As time nears for the birth of my daughter I find out my dads got cancer.
He's having an operation this week to remove a tumor from his colon but the prognosis looks as good as having cancer can be.

Life. Odd.

2 comments:

Third World Ant said...

Yay - she might be a spring baby, just like me! Either way, she's at least got the good sense to be born a Virgo. What name have you picked?

Sorry about your dad, I'm guessing the news of his imminent grandfatherhood will pull him through this...

Peas on Toast said...

Wow, Billy, anyday now hey!

I am sorry to hear about your father. How serious is it?