Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year kids

I trust you all had a cracker of a holiday and a merry merry Christmas.

I quick breakdown of mine includes:

Getting engaged.

Girlfriend Fiancé, child and I went on a cruise.

Went to bed before new years eve happened, still cant believe it.

Never got pissed once in 3 weeks.

Read 2 books and umpteen mags.

Watched my daughter grow up before my very eyes over 3 weeks.

Chilled long and hard.

Saw whales, no not Wales, whales.

Didn’t sit in traffic once.

It was perfect.



4 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Congrats Billy!
Engaged hey - that's awesome. :) And your little 'un is looking too cute!

Where do you guys cruise?

Billy said...

Moz, never saw much of it though. Moatly stayed on the boat and chilled.

Champagne Heathen said...

Wow! Congratulations on the engagement!! AND what sounds like a perfect holiday!

All the best with your gorgeous new family.

Billy said...

ta Champs.