Friday, October 20, 2006

She Smiles!!!

I always thought being a dad would be cool but tough. It turns out its so cool you dont realise its tough.





When they flash that toothless grin at you it all seems too easy!

I must however admit that the dirty nappy thing has still got me mock charging at every turn but im hoping thats just a silly dad stage!

I am doubting that mom will be going back to work anytime soon though(if ever) which im actually very cool with, i really would prefer the boss gets her mom around than the money mom brings in.

On other matters:

Work: Is going absolutely ape shit. A good ape though so its all good.

Holidays: Booked family on cruise and hopefully a ripper of a new years with mates back on dry land.

Dad: Still on chemo but seems to be doing fine, watching him with my daughter is insane, i ever thought he would be half as taken as he is.

Have a good weekend kids.

Later!

No comments: