Monday, January 23, 2006

I got Tagged.

Nice one Peas.

Four jobs I've had
Running shoe salesman
Copywriter
Call centre agent
Waitor

Four movie I can watch over and over
Love Actually
Good Will Hunting
Trainspotting
The Shawshank Redemption

Four places I have lived
Salisbury
Queenstown
King Williams Town
Durban

Four TV shows I love
Top Gear
Friends
Jake in Progress
ER

Four places I've been on holiday
Mauritius
Scotland
Durban
Cape Town

Four websites I visit everyday
News24
IOL
Iafrica
Keo.co.za

Four foods I love
Wimpy Burgers
Bangers and Mash
Steak
Pizza

Four places I'd rather be now
In bed ( i had a massive night on Saturday, still hung)
On my couch with remote in hand.
On anyones couch.
Saturday morning so i could not do what i did to feel this crap.

3 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Awesome Billy!
Agreed about Wimpy burgers, Love Actually, and the couch. Still hung from Saturday? That's good going! Salisbury, I take it, is Harare, not a one horse town in Britain somewhere. I'm assuming you're a born and bred Zimbo?

Billy said...

I was born in Zim but left when i was 4 to JHB. You one too?

Peas on Toast said...

Nope, my ex boyfriend was one. Same scenario: lived in Karoi (sp?), left when Mugabes came into power, when he was like 2.
I'm a born and bred Natal girl. :)